Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm back!

Here some lovely things. I found them on the vintage market at Senigallia during The Summer Jamboree and they have also a site and an online shop.
http://www.angelo.it/





So ladies,

I promised myself to make everyday the time to write on my blog! With my work it's very hard...24 hours are not enough in a day!!

But I miss it a lot writting on my blog...so I'll do my best!!

I'm a little sad because the Summer Jamboree is finished. I unfortunately didn't had the time to go dancing everyday...but that little was super!! The concert of the Stray cats was excellent!!
The lovely thing of the festival was also the vintage market.Yesterday I did some shopping. I bought 2 lovely hats and 2 dresses! ( I hope to show you soon some pictures).

see u!!
greetz from tiz

No comments: