Tuesday, November 11, 2008

so relaxing...



ciao ciao...

hope you are all fine!

For me it's a good day today. I finally have some hours for me...it's fantastic staying at home, to do everything relaxed without the stress to hurry up to go working! Today I will go to the hotel at 4 o'clock! It was about time!!!

But I have to say that these last 2 weeks I had wonderful people in the hotel, it was a pleasure to go working. Especially the group of singers, dancers and actors that stayed with me for more than a week...they are great. Elena, Umberto, Serge,... a big kiss! (I will talk about them very soon).And this weekend I had also a couple (about 55 years) so friendly!! Thanx!!


see you later!

I'm desperately seeking for shoes!!!

If anybody got some nice sites please let me know!

greetz x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a big hug from your suitor***
hvj