Wednesday, December 24, 2008

buon natale!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!
I hope that you will spend some splendid days! Have fun, thank you so much lovelies for your visits on my blog, that makes me so glad!
A special thought to all the persons who will be alone these days...every day I remember myself that I 'm so lucky to have a house, a beautiful family, a good health and friends and of course you!



So, here we are! Christmas has arrived! This evening we will be all at my place...my mother has already cooked everything, she is so fantastic!I just have to clean the house, make some place cards and prepare the table . I'm so sorry that my sister couldn't come this year, I will miss her so much and also my parents will!...dikke kus Bianca, mis je..


the Best Christmasgreetz from tiz

1 comment:

AlicePleasance said...

Buon Natale anche a te :-)