Tuesday, November 10, 2009

some things I did today...


It's raining cats and dogs today! This makes me a little nostalgic.(more than I usually am)
How was your day?
I did some very relaxing things...

I've watched old pictures...

















I adore this picture of my mother with my sister and me, so little!

















I fell in love with this berret, adorable!www.riceandbeansvintage.com
















I'm making some pics of the new-vintage items for my etsy shop!I hope to finish tomorrow...
And very soon, I will present you my new pencil skirts!I'm still working on it and I hope to be ready very soon!

I hope your day was nice... wish you all a happy evening,
greetz from tiz,
x

8 comments:

pumps & luiers said...

superlieve foto,
en ik wil die baret ook!!!

Greetz from Tiz said...

mooi hoedje hè!!
dank je wel lieve sue...

E.K. said...

I love old family photos!

L'armadio del delitto said...

Oh! Che carine che siete!

Bi. said...

heb je mama haar facebook foto uitgehaald ;-)
meer dan 25jaar geleden!!!!!! jééééé...
bel je vanavond, hè!
ciao zusie!!
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

hehe cute! ^_^

Isabella said...

Oh lovely photo!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Three incredibly beautiful ladies! You and your family are so wonderfully pretty, thank you for sharing that sweet snapshot with us.


Have an excellent Friday, honey!
♥ Jessica