Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Style lessons

Grace Kelly, a real Style Icon. She was so beautiful and known for her amazing outfits. Her casual chic look was perfect. She loved to wear the capri-pants, flat ballerinas, white gloves, hats and sunglasses.
From the 17th of April in London (Victoria & Albertmuseum) there will be an expo about her life from Hollywood actress to prinses of Monaco. There you can admire her beautiful looks and outfits.




Hermès even named the Kelly Bag after her!
I think she is one of the most beautiful women ever.What do you think?

ps. Sorry for my late post,
Greetz from Tiz, xxx

6 comments:

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

I adore her. She is one of my favorite fashion icons. My momma always said that I look like her (although I don't know about that.) for my wedding, I wore the same lipstick that she wore on her wedding day, "Princess Grace Coral" she is so beautiful and elegant!

AlicePleasance said...

Infatti! Me l'ero già segnata! Stavolta bisogna proprio andare a Londra!!!

Francy said...

She was SO beautiful. I would love to have all her looks from Rear Window!

pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

Overlooking Mississippi said...

Simply Stunning! Timeless beauty

pumps & luiers said...

ik ben helemaal akkoord - supermooie en stijlvolle vrouw!

Gorgeous Glam said...

She was a true lady! Lovely post! I always love the picture of her in her wedding gown as my favorite! xoxo