Friday, October 1, 2010

A special fridaylove for me

Yip Yip Yip!! It's a boy!!

Pic: French touch
My fridaylove of today?
Well just some words to let you know that...
Yesterday the doctor told us (and we saw it ;-))) that we are expecting a boy!
It's so exciting. A sweet little boy. It's so strange, thinking that day by day this little man is growing in me. The feeling is incredible. I'm so curious to see his face!
We are really having a special time of our lifes, full of emotions. So good!
Hope you are also doing fine!Have a good weekend, girls!
With love,Tiz
xxx

7 comments:

pumps & luiers said...

geweldig!! ok tof dat je het zegt, ik denk dat ik het ook niet lang geheim zou kunnen houden!

search engine optimization services said...

This morning I wrote goals, read the scriptures and Angel cards, not listened to Sedona, 5 Tibetans, I know Make My Day production. I was already thinking about the sunrise, which I think is very exciting.

The lady said...

Proficiat, geniet met volle teugen van dat zalige gevoel!

Mothersvea said...

wow great news! congrats :)

Office screens said...

These all are really very fantastic. The feeling is incredible. I'm so curious to see his face!We are really having a special time of our lifes, full of emotions.

homes for sale ajax said...

You done such a superb work, I like its feather so much, it is perfect work of doing in weekends.

Though I Dont Like said...

Good rreading your post